Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sentimental

I finally finished something to post for today last night. Sorry that i didn't have time to post yesterday. I'm running on fumes right now. I just have a lot to do and not much time for the FUN things like making a card.

Today is used a Stampin'up set for my card. I found this Awesome paper by Recollections at Michaels.  I just had to make handmade flowers out of it. I used the Tim Holtz technique on Distressing flowers to make my rose on my card today. The Branches came from a Martha Stewart punch. The 2 embossing folders are from Cuttlebug.


Challenges

Alphabet-Q is for Quotes or Sayings
AllSorts-#92 Homemade flowers
Sentimental Sunday-#44 Anything Goes
Tip Top Tuesday-Favorites (Roses and shiny paper)
Little Red Wagon-#70 Sentiment or Greeting

I'll see you tomorrow!

3 comments:

  1. Pretty! Love the shimmer. Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty card Hunni!
    Thank you so much for sharing with us over at Top Tip Tuesday this week!
    hugs
    Eiglas
    x

    ReplyDelete