Tuesday, April 5, 2011

I didn't forget

Well, after a long absence i decided to attempt a card for today.  I'm still not caught up on my house and other things that need done around here since the auction took over my life, but i couldn't wait any longer to attempt a card. I don't even know what challenges that there are this week, but i'm sure that i'll find out.


I used a Mo's digital pencil image. DP from DCWV and Ribbon from RRR.  I colored my digital stamp with Copic markers and my buttons are from Favorite findings.

Challenges

Mo's Digital Pencil-#76 bows and Buttons
Stamp Something-April Digi Day
Corrosive-#110 Pastel colors
Kaboodle Doodles-#61 Let's get Girly
Make it Monday-Anything goes
Paper Playtime-#42 Anything goes
Stamping vacation-Anything goes

Good to be back!

7 comments:

  1. Oh, this is such a sweet image and your coloring is great ! Thanks for playing with us at The Corrosive Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Deonna

    Oh this is gorgeous! I love Mo's images and you have really brought life to this one with your wonderful colouring.

    Thank you for sharing over at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very sweet!! What's not to love about this! I’m so glad you could play with us at Mo’s DP2 Challenge!
    Hugs,
    Dorcas

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet. Glad you had time to create a card. Love this image. Thanks for joining us at Mo's this week.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my goodness...how stinkin' cute! hehehe! I love this little image...and I have to get mine printed and give do some seriously fun coloring!! Your papers are perfect! Love the clean and simple effect! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Mo's! Pat Frank

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such a sweet card thanks for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles and good luck.

    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your card is soooo cute! I love your digi and coloring. Thank you for joining us this week at Paper Playtime :)

    ReplyDelete