Saturday, April 23, 2011

Mothers Day Card

     Hi everyone! I'm sorry that i've been M.I.A. I've been doing a lot of misc... around the house, Mushroom hunting and listening to Bible Studies.  It's amazing how fast time gets away from you.  My house is starting to come together though.  I spent yesterday shredding old paperwork and cleaning out my files that have been neglected for years. It always makes me feel better to make a little progress.  My husband put our kids new beds together.(Loft) Slowly but shirley!
     The card that i made for today is going to be one of the cards that we make this Friday at our cardmaking event at the church. I love this leaf embossing folder by Cuttlebug.  The flowers are 2 punches and then i added a pearl to each center.   Sweet and Simple. The letters were cut out with my Quickutz dies.

Challenges

Paper Sundaes-#65 Texture
Make it Monday-anything goes
Ladybugs Crafts Ink-#24 Anything Goes
Creative Craft-Embossing
Inspire Me Fridays-#3 Anything goes
Stampin B's-#107 Mother's Day

See you later!

4 comments:

  1. That is a great way to use that embossing folder! Lovely job! Thanks for joining in this week at LCI!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi

    sweet card, love those little flowers. Just beautiful.

    Thank you for sharing with us at Make It Monday this week.

    Michelle :-)

    Don't forget......... if you leave a comment on another entry, mention that you saw their card on "Make It Monday" for a chance at second prize. The more entries you comment on the more chance you have of winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great card, love the embossing, really pretty. Thanks for joining us at Creative Craft Challenge. Bev x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is beautiful Deonna! love this design!!
    Thank you so much for sharing @ Inspire Me Fridays this past week!
    hugs!

    ReplyDelete