Saturday, May 7, 2011

My Daughters Birthday card

     This is the card that i made for my daughters 12th Birthday. I can't believe that she is going to be in the 7th grade already.  Next year will be her first year in Public School.  That Worries me a lot!

My card today features a Meljens Designs image that i won awhile back and was waiting for her Birthday to use it. The Paper that i chose is from S.E.I. The ribbon is from Offray and the Bling is from the jewelry department at Joanns.  I used my Stampin'up Circle punches and my Martha Stewart Border punch. I colored the horse with my Copic Markers.
Challenges

Kaboodle Doodles-#65 Embellishment starts with B-Bling
Make it Monday-#35 Anything
Ladybug Crafts Inc.-#26 Going Dotty
Papertake Weekly-Anything Goes
One Stop Crafts-#130 Birthday

Happy Mothers Day!

8 comments:

  1. Deonna, what a darling card. I love the horse. I hope your daughter loves it. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, I am sure you daughter will love it. Thanks for playing with us at the papercrafting journey, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a cuttle little image and pretty colours - your daughter will love it
    Thanks for joining in my dotty challenge at LCI this week
    Lisa x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely card, Deonna. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly Challenge.
    hugs Ula

    ReplyDelete
  5. Deonna, this is absolutely perfect! The image, your coloring, the composition - EVERYTHING! Happy birthday to your daughter. Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute, I'm sure your daughter will love this! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Morning Sketches this week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really cute, your daughter is gonna love it, happy birthday to her! thanks for joining us on the Top Tip Tuesday challenge this week, hugs Samantha :0)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Happy birthday to her, Deonna! I bet she adored your card - just wonderful! Thx for sharing it with us at Totally Ladybug Tuesday!

    Mary J x

    ReplyDelete