Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Colored Pencils again

     I've been trying to experiment with my new Prisma colored pencils. That is what i used for this card again today. I used a Karen's Doodles image called "Love at first sight." I framed the image again this week using my Spellbinders oval dies. The paper is from Provo Craft, flowers are from Wild orchid Crafts and Prima. The pearls around the frame i won some time ago and decided to get them out of my stash and use them. The embossing folder is from Sizzix. I also used a Martha Stewart leaf punch. The lace i think i bought at a yard sale some time ago.


Challenges

Karen's Doodles-Flower Power
Deep Ocean-#2 Flowers
Cupcake Craft-#147 Sketch
Inspire me Fridays-#11 Anything
Totally Papercrafts-#71 Diecuts and Punches
Little Darlings-#2 Favorite Color Combo
Scrapbook Sisters-#41 Anything Goes
Make it Monday-#42 Anything goes


I've been exercising every day for the last 3 days. I went to Zumba class yesterday and i was soaked and exhausted by the time i was finished. The good news is that i continue to do something.  I hope to see you again tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. Gorgeous as usual Deonna, love how you've framed this little cutie. Love the lace bow and flowers too
    Thanks for playing along with Karen's Doodles and Totally Papercrafts challenges.
    Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty Deonna, gorgeus colouring and love the added lace and flowers :)

    Thanks for joining us at Karens Doodles this week :)

    Elaine ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Deonna, what a pretty card. I love the image and your papers are gorgeous. Thanks for joining us at cupcake craft challenge this week. Hugs, Denise x

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great creation in lovely colours! Thanks for playing along at Little Darlings this time, hope to see you again at our next challenge!
    Hugs, Lena

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card. love the red and lilac colours:) Thanks for joining us at Deep Ocean Challenge.
    Hugs,Minna

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card you´ve made, beautiful colourcombo :)

    Thank you so much for joining us at DOC :)

    Hugs

    ReplyDelete