Friday, June 17, 2011

No card, but a lot of shopping

     Okay, i do not have a card today, but i have to tell you about my successful 12 hour shopping trip yesterday with my friend Hope. I FOUND GAMSOL! I've been wanting gamsol to try with my colored pencils forever and never knew what else it was called or where in the world to find it, but i did.  Archivers has this really cool little package of gamsol, nibs and a file with instructions on how to use it.  It is sooooo cool! I just started experimenting with it today and it works, it really works. I'm a coloring crazed person.  I love to color and now i have a new technique.

     Of course that isn't the only thing that we bought.  We had a blast!! We even ate dinner and lunch out. We probably didn't really NEED to do that, but we did anyway. It has been a long time since i had a "ME" day and i think that is was perfect timing.

Okay, enough rattling on.  I just wanted to make sure that everyone now knows where to find Gamsol. This will definitely be a future cardmaking project at our monthly gathering, so stay tuned for next month. LOL.   Deonna is learning something new.

Hope,
Are you sick of hearing about gamsol yet?

Have a good evening!
Deonna

1 comment:

  1. Shopping for new materials is one of my favorite things to do, and can be sooo addicting! Trust me, I know how you feel. :)

    Please join my new blog, Made Especially For You, which focuses on card making. It's just getting started, but I have lots of creative plans for it, including my own creations, tips and product reviews.

    Ashley
    http://especiallymade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete