Thursday, July 28, 2011

Friday Card #3 Tag pocket

     Well, i was rummaging through my stuff and found these library pockets that i've had forever and thought, What can i do with these? This is what i came up with.  I wanted it to be a fairly easy project because we only have 3 hours for Cardmaking on Friday and 5 cards. This is a collage stamping project.  This pocket was made with at least 4 or 5 different background stamps. One came from Stampin'up and the others are from Stampendous. The tag stamps (chair and goose) are from Stampin'up along with the front pocket sentiment. The butterfly is a new (for me) Spellbinders die-Cut, Emboss and stenciled. I used my Distress inks for the entire project-Tattered Rose and Tea dye. I added a little lace to the top of my pocket and a few pearls and i was done. The tag is reversible.


Challenges

Stamp Something-Favorite Embellishment (Pearls and lace)
The Stamp Man-#27 anything by Tim Holtz(distress inks)
Sugar Creek Hollow-Let's Play Tag
Make My Monday-#8 Vintage with Pearls and Lace
Ruby's Rainbow-#8 Vintage

I hope to have something tomorrow. Thanks for looking today.

12 comments:

  1. What a pretty and delicate tag! Great design!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful tag Deonna. Love the vintage/shabby feel to it x

    hugs sally x
    sallysbitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fabulous card thank you for joining us at RRC this time hope you will join us again xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. A lovely card - thank you for joining us this week at the Make My Monday challenge blog - Jacqueline xx.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great creations...

    Thanks for joining us at RRC.

    Huggies Angel

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is wonderful...I have just bought the same dies and hope to play with them more soon, so far I've just used the dragonfly. I enjoyed the collage look and am so glad you joined us at Sugar Creek Hollow this week.

    Patti SCH/DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very beautiful, and elegant.Regards

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is beautiful! I love the soft colors and country feel. The butterfly and lace are very pretty! Thanks for joining us this week at Sugar Creek Hollow. Hope to see you again soon.
    ~Renee
    SCH DT

    ReplyDelete
  9. A very elegant card and tag! Thank you for entering your work into the Make My Monday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Really lovely creation and the soft colours look beautiful.
    Thanks for joining in at Make My Monday and hope to see you again.
    Fliss x

    ReplyDelete