Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Busy, Busy & Way too Busy

     Yes, I know that my blog is a little loud in colors right now, but i kinda like it.  I'm sure that it will only be temporary. I don't like to keep it a certain way for very long. I am hoping to have a project finished here today, but i wanted to share my daughters school picture right now.


I can't believe how wavy her hair has become.  She use to have very straight hair and now it seems to be getting curly.  Her bangs (when she leaves them down) are very kinky curly. My husband and my mom have very curly hair and Mother-in-law also has some wave so she gets it honest. It just seems odd for her to make it 12 years before it decides to curl. Now i wonder what my sons will do when he is this age.  You never know.  She is my princess!

1 comment:

  1. She has a beautiful head of hair. I think her beauty comes from inside and just shines through.

    ReplyDelete