Sunday, September 4, 2011

Halloween Kitty

     Hi everyone! I'm sorry that i've been MIA.  I've had a lot going on this holiday weekend. I spent Saturday at yard sales and didn't buy anything!!! My family reunion is today after church.  I did manage to use this sweet Halloween kitty from Design 2 Delight this week. I love making Fall or Halloween cards. I found this awesome webbing at the dollar tree last week and thought that it would be a lot of fun on a card.  I attached it with black brads . The little spider confetti i had in a drawer and thought that they would work perfectly. The ribbon is from Offray and the Happy Halloween sentiment was also in my stash. I colored the Kitty with My Copic Markers N3,N6,N8,YR18 and Y8.


Challenges

Designed 2 Delight-Falloween Cat
My Mum's Craft Shop-1 image,2 PP, 3 spiders
C.R.A.F.T-#118 Sketch
DYSU-#35 Friendly Critters
Stamp Something -Sept. digi days
CMC Copic Challenge-Fall or Halloween #26
Craft Us Crazy-#16 Autumnal colors and/or fav. embellishments
Have a wonderful day!
    

9 comments:

  1. Wonderful creation Deonna! I think the spiderweb looks so cool (and the spiders) and your color of the cat is great! Thanks for joining us at MMCS' recipe challenge, good luck and hope you'll join us again!

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your card is just adorable. Perfect for the Halloween spirit. Thanks for joining us at Color Me Creative. I love seeing your creation. Good luck on the challenge.
    Hugz, Patricia

    ReplyDelete
  3. That webbing is awesome, and your coloring is amazing! Great card!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love what you did here - great job with the coloring and the webbing! Thanks for playing at Designed 2 Delight!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great card love that spider web thanks for joining us at CRAFT this week.
    Jenny x

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a fab job coloring! Love this fun halloween card!

    Thanks so much for playing at CMC! Hope to see you back again for our next challenge!

    Jenn

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is ADORABLE! Love that webbing...such an amazing accent...and you did a FABULOUS job colouring that cute image! Thanks so much for joining us this week at DYSU!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is adorable!! I love how you did the spider web, it looks great!!

    ReplyDelete