Tuesday, June 5, 2012

A More Girly Card!

     Hello everyone! I just made it home for camping for the past 3 nights and i couldn't wait to get back to my blog! So funny isn't it? I was only gone 3 days, but i missed my papercrafting. This card i made before i left, but decided to wait until i came home to post.
     Today i'm using a digital stamp from Wee Stamps called  "Suzi with Bunny". Isn't she sweet? I made a window card today using a Spellbinder label die. I embossed the pink piece of cardstock on the front with a Cuttlebug Embossing folder and added some flowers to the embossed greenery then i added the image to the inside so that Suzi was peeking out the window in the front. Then, when you open the card you get her whole view. Pretty simple! The Corner die used is from Whimsy stamps. I also used a Martha Stewart leaf punch and word window and label punches from Stampin'up.



Challenges

Catch the Bug Anything goes
Crafty Calendar flowers in Bloom
Secret Crafters #188 Anything goes
Ooh La La #106 Make it Girly
Tammy's Scrapin Corner #13 For the Girls
The Hybrid Chick #20 use Pink
MIM #92 anything goes
Lollipop Crafts #83 Flowers in Bloom
The Cutie Pie Die Cuts and Punches
Papertake Weekly Anything goes
Digital Tuesday #163 Anything goes

It's so good to be home and back at my Papercrafting.  I did have a lot of fun on out trip to though.


12 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card - love the embossing!
    Thanks for playing with us at the Secret Crafter Saturday Challenge!
    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore the window Really awesome Job
    The coloring is amazing
    Thanks for Entering the Challenge
    At Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    I hope to see you enter next week!!
    Hugs Owner Tammy Ortiz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow beautiful card, smashing colouring, thanks for joining us at cutie pie challenge, good luck cheers Sue N x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly with this cute little card! Such a sweet image and great idea with the little window :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. A very sweet card, thanks for joining us on the card caravan at The Hybrid Chick.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so cute! Love the window! Very creative. Thanks so much for joining us at Tammy's Scrapin Corner.
    Hugz
    Kim

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a beautiful, vibrant card, the image is gorgeous so is the hot pink and the flowers a really striking card, thank you for sharing it with us at OLLCB
    Hugs
    Lorraine x

    ReplyDelete
  8. aww what a lovely card,and the pink realy sets it of well done :) love craft-mad-manning

    ReplyDelete
  9. OM Goodness what a wonderful project, I love it! I am so glad you joined our June Anything Goes Challenge at Catch the Bug Challenge Blog! I hope you will join us again

    ReplyDelete
  10. love that image! saw it on mim x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh my gosh, how clever! I love when the inside of cards are decorated..probably because I NEVER do that so I'm impressed when people do! Love the colors and image too. Thanks for entering the Catch the Bug Challenge this week. Good luck and please do join us again.
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  12. Super sweet! Love the layout and image! Thanks for joining us at Lollipop Crafts for June!

    ReplyDelete