Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Have you been Naughty or Nice?

This image is so funny that my son just had to have it.  It is from Dude Time Doodles   I just know that my dad will think that this is something else.  He will know that Kole had something to do with his Christmas Card. LOL. Those Awnery 11 year olds! My computer is still not fixed and it is driving me crazy, but i'm getting better with the Laptop.

 
Misc... Used to Create
 
Digital Stamp- Dude Time Doodles
Poinsettia flower-Michaels
Mesh Ribbon
Poppy die- Leaf
Stamens
Pinecone-Christmas-Michaels
DP-K and Company
 
 
Challenges
 
The Crafty Bloggers #5 Christmas
Digi Makeover #64 Christmas
Lexi's Creations #79 Christmas
Make it Monday #117 Anything goes
The Paper Girls #20 Christmas
Dude Time Doodles- Holiday Inspiration
Eureka Stamps-#16 Holiday Fun
ABC Challenge- #6 Anything goes 10C
 
thank you and i'll see you tomorrow!

18 comments:

  1. Fantastic card the image is fabulous as is the layout. Caroline xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This made me laugh out loud - too funny! So glad you joined us for the Holidays challenge at Dude Time Doodles this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! I guess you would appreciate the baby poo photo! This is too funny--love it! If my dad were alive he would, too, so I would imagine yours will. ;^)
    Love the paper & design on this, too! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe!! Thanks for entering the Dude Time Doodles Challenge! Dude Time Doodles

    ReplyDelete
  5. OMGoodness, your card is so funny! I love the 'full view' when you open the card! Thanks for playing along with this week's challenge at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A fabulous card. Still chuckling and fab use of colours and layout. Great job.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Dude Time Doodles and good luck.
    Mags
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG... How stinkin'funny! I Love it! Totally made me laugh out loud!! Thank you so much for playing with us at Eureka Stamps this week!! I hope to see you back again really soon!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lol! I love it! Thanks for playing at Dude Time Doodles this time!
    Good Luck
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. hello,
    funny christmas card, thankyou for joining us at creative stamp friends, greetings from sonne

    ReplyDelete
  10. So fun! You did a great job on this card! Thanks for joining us at Dude Time Doodles!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Now is this "cheeky"
    or what?
    Simply a wonderful fun card.
    Thanks for sharing on Make it Monday

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOL! I just love that image & you made such a cute card with it! Thanks so much for joining us @ ABC Challenges!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a funny card and I'm sure your dad will just love it.

    Shelby

    ReplyDelete
  14. You got me laughing. Really fun card. You did a wonderful job. Thank you for joing us at ABC Challenges. Hugs Xx Rosie.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wonderful.
    Thanks for joining ust at Kreative Stempelfreunde.
    Hugs stine

    ReplyDelete
  16. So funny :) Love that the front is so beautifully decorated and then you open it... Hilarious. Thank you so much for sharing your card with us at Digi Makeover Challenge.
    Hugs, Eret

    ReplyDelete
  17. Ha....I love this! Super cute card! Thanks for joining us at ABC Challenges this week!

    ReplyDelete
  18. checky card lol love it,thank you for joining us at challenge 4 everybody good luck and hope to see you again soon.
    AJ dtm

    ReplyDelete