We've changed things up and are now having the "Project of the week" instead of a "Stamp of the week"! It's my Turn, Deonna, to post a project using a Repeat Impressions Rubber stamp at "The House that stamps Built". I've chosen to make a card using the rubber stamp,
Fall is right around the corner and the sunflowers are in full bloom right now here in Indiana. Fall is my favorite time of the year!
Misc...used to Create
4313-K, Sunflower-Repeat Impressions
Cricut Cartridge-Frame of Mind
2 sided tape
Xpress it Blending Card
Copic Markers- YG03,YG63,YG67, Y11,Y15,Y18
How to Create
1. I used the Rubber stamp- 4313-K, Sunflower by Repeat Impressions and stamped the sunflower image twice
onto Copic Xpress it blending card.
2. I Then Colored the image with Copic Markers (see colors that iused above)
3. Cut out inner sunflower and leaves from one of the colored images
4. Add Dimensional Silicone texture to the backside of the cut out leaves and inner sunflower pieces that you just cut out and place on top of the base image to give dimension.
5. Apply glue to the center of the sunflower and add Chunky Art Glitter
6. Using your Cricut Cartridge- Frame of Mind (frame) choose and cut your frame and apply over image
7. Cut all of the extra white cardstock off around the frame
8. Take a piece of Brown Raffia and wrap around and tie in bow at the bottom of the frame
9. Taking a piece of white cardstock cut in half to create a 4 1/4" by 5 1/2" card, i then added strips of 2 sided tape at an angle to create the card base with strips of raffia. ****Start at an angle from corner to corner and this makes it easier.
That's it! Put your card together and your finished!
365 Cards Mean Green
Chocolate, Coffee, Cards #48 Anything goes (2/3)
Jo's Scrap Shack #17 Autumn (1/3)
Just Add Ink #182 Just Add Frames
Sister Act Cards #24 anything goes (2/3)
As you like it #10 Favorite Flower (Sunflowers mean it's going to be my Favorite season)
Paper Crafting Journey Flowers
Sarah Hurley #84 Autumn Glow
Crafters Cafe #28 No Designer paper
Crafting By Designs Anything goes #3
I have a Stupid head cold and it is bringing me down. My entire face feels like it might fall off. I hope that you have a better Monday than i am.