Wednesday, January 22, 2014

Repeat Impressions SKETCH CHALLENGE

It's challenge day for Repeat impressions stamps at The House that stamps built. Are you ready for our new Sketch Challenge?  Here is the Sketch. Create a Card using the Sketch and link it up Here. You are not required to use a Repeat impressions stamp if you do not own one, but if you do we'd love to see it.


 
Misc...used to Create
 
Copic Markers
Spellbinders circle and Scalloped Circle dies
DP-DCWV
Snowflake Buttons
Bling
 
Challenges
 
2 Creative Chicks Anything goes (AMAW)
Word 2 Scrap by My favorite things (Snowmen) (AMAW)
Crafty Hazelnuts Patterned Paper
Just B Creative Linky Party (1 ea. day)
Sister Act Cards #40 Anything goes (AMAW)
Scribble and Scrap #10 Anything goes (2/3) 15C
Hobbycutz #32 Lots of Layers (2/3)
 613 Avenue #55 Anything goes with opt. winter blues (1/3)
Amusing Challenge Snow (1/2) Stamps only
 Kaboodle Doodles #207 Use Blue
Make it Monday #175 Anything goes
Stamp and Create Winter Wonderland 1 ea. Week
Just Inspirational Anything goes (1/3)
LEJ Designs #85 Anything goes

Have a Wonderful day. I have (11) 1-2 year olds today at work i'm going to be ready for bed when this day is over! lol
 
 

15 comments:

  1. This is a beautiful card... love the snowflakes embellishment!
    Saw it at MIM.
    Ardilla :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card! I saw it on Make it Monday (Im #147). I love the blue sparkly paper you used! I am your newest follower and would love if you followed me as well. Im at Crafty Lawyer Creates Have a great day! Laura

    ReplyDelete
  3. A fabulous card and gorgeous papers. I love the snowman and his little friend.

    Thank you for joining in with the Scribble & Scrap challenge and good luck x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous, I am so getting my Christmas cards done through out the year. Thanks for playing along at
    Just Inspirational Challenges
    Hugs, Teresa DT
    Ceesa's Card Creations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such an adorable snowman. Thanks for joining us this week at the Sister Act Card Challenge! Sheena B.

    ReplyDelete
  6. As I am a fan of any snowman, I can't help but to like your card. You did a great job with your sketch and of course I am glad you incorporated the shades of blue. Thanks for visiting us at 613 Avenue Create.

    Melissa M
    DT Member

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! Love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehe, this is such a pretty card!
    Thanks for joining us over at HobbyCutz Challenges this week and hope to see you again soon!
    Jennyfer, DT
    ♥ HobbyCutz DT ♥
    ♥ Jennyfer Creates ♥

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous card Deonna..I love snowmen and I love the sketch you used.
    Thanks for sharing with us at Make it Monday..

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fab card, thank you for joining us over at Kaboodle Doodles this week xx

    ReplyDelete
  11. I am so glad you joined in with the LEJ Designs Challenge Blogs first monthly challenge. This months theme is a nice easy one 'anything goes'.

    What a really lovely card in those colours. Great mix of materials to make up the backing scene.

    I hope you will visit us again and join in with many more of our future monthly challenges.

    <3 & hugs
    Lisa xxxx LEJ DT Organiser

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute - I love the little clouds in the background. :) Thank you for playing along with my snow challenge over at Amusing Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you so much for joining my Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge for January with your lovely card - hope to see you again soon - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for January - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fab Christmas card! Thank you for joining us over at the Scribble and Scrap Challenge. Good luck.
    xx

    ReplyDelete