Tuesday, November 29, 2011

Stress of the Holidays

     I'm almost finished buying Christmas this year. I'm trying to be more frugal this year with my husbands job change and less finances coming in right now. I've always been one that thought they were finished and then would buy just a little more, but not this year, I'm sticking to my budget. I need to finish stocking stuffers, my daughter and a couple little things for  others and then i will be DONE! I love that word, it makes the Holidays so much better and relaxing.
    I made a card last night using 2 of my Bugaboo digital stamps that i won from the Fussy and Fancy challenge blog. They are called "Ava Christmas Sitter and Fur Tree Bench". I just love how this turned out.  I used liquid applique, glitter and stickles for all of the shimmer. I colored the images with my Copic markers.  The die is from Stampin'up and the paper is from DCWV. Take a look and tell me what you think.



Challenges

Hooked on Crafts- #13 Winter Wonderland
Incy Wincy- Trees
Kaboodle Doodles Bundle up for Winter
MIM #65 Anything goes
Dream Valley #21 Sparkle
Paper Sundaes #97 Winter Wonderland
Crazy 4 #115 snow
Totally Gorjuss-#108 Sparkle
Cardmadfairy's digi days #22 Winter Wonderland
Fairy tale #29 Christmas

That's it! Have a great evening.  We are getting snow right now and it has actually covered the ground.  How Exciting!!

15 comments:

  1. Aww, what a cutie! Your stamped image is just adorable! The glitter is a nice touch, too! Thank you so much for joining us at Hooked on Craft Challenges and good luck!

    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute card. Love that lil girl.

    Be Blessed, Beckie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello
    wow this is sweet, this is an amazing christmas card. The design and colors are stunning.

    Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge.
    * Karla **

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute Deonna, love the bugaboo image.Great colouring.
    Thanks for sharing with us at ‘Make it Monday’

    Luv CHRISSYxx

    Don’t forget. .if you leave a comment on another entrant, mention that you saw their card on ‘Make it Monday’ for a chance at second prize.. the more you comment on and mention MIM, the more chances at winning second prize.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A fantastic card. I love the images. Thank you for joining us at Incy Wincy.
    Nikki x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aww what a cute image ,seen this on make it monday

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fab Christmas card such a cute image. Thanks for playing along at Cardmadfaiory this time.
    Carol Ann xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. love her, fabulous card, saw it on mim x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Deonna

    This is a wonderful Christmas card - I am so jealous that you have nearly finished everything for Christmas!

    Thanks for joining us at Totally Gorjuss this week and the very best of luck.

    I hope you will be able to join in our challenge next week.

    Take care

    Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a cute card! I love the image and your pritty layout with wonderfull papercombo! Thank you for joining us at Fairy Tale Challenge! xx Bianca

    ReplyDelete
  11. great card. Thanks for joining us at kaboodle doodles.

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a lovely, sweet card.
    Thank you for joining us at Make it Monday this week.

    Hugs Krafty Karen - DT for Make It Monday.



    Remember, to leave a comment for the other entries & be sure to mention you saw
    them on Make It Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Very cute card! Thanks for joining us at Dream Valley Challenges.

    Hugs
    Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  14. Cute card,love the colours. Thanks for joining in with us at Cardmadfairy digi days. Hugs Gillian.

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a wonderful work. I love it.
    Thanks for joining us at the Fairy Tale Challenge.
    xx Sandra

    ReplyDelete