Saturday, November 24, 2012

Back home Again

After a wonderful few days with family for Thanksgiving, I'm back home and ready to create again.  I may not get anything posted today, but tomorrow I will have something.  My niece started running a temperature yesterday before they left to go back to New Mexico and now my poor son is running a fever after getting home today. I sure hope that i don't get it. LOL. I don't have time to be sick!

To Take care of some of my business first.  I need to announce the winner on my blog from the blog hop with Clear Dollar Stamps from last Sunday. 

.
Here is our November Blog Hop Winner!
 



Chosen from Dana's blog, Reliving Tomorrow, our November blog hop winner is Jessi Fogan and her blog, One Crafty Mama! Congratulations Jessi!!



Please email Cassie (cassandratrask@yahoo.com) to claim your $25 gift card for digital images!
 
 
 
Have a wonderful afternoon!
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Hope everyone gets well ASAP and that you don't get sick! :^)
    Hugs, Penny

    ReplyDelete