Sunday, January 30, 2011

Crafting with DeeDee



Hi everyone, thanks for stopping by.  Today i decided to use a Crafting with DeeDee's digi stamp and her challenge this week is to use this sketch.  I had a wonderful night last night.  I figured out how to make Tim Holtz flowers.  I will be using them on a card soon and show you where to find the tutorial. in the near future.  My husband and son went to the "Monster Truck Jam" and my daughter was with  my niece, so i had a lot of time to explore and try a couple of things that i had wanted to try.

For this card i used the DP from the Sweets stack-DCWV,Oval punches from Spellbinders dies, button from dress it up, Digi and sentiment from Crafting with DeeDee, Ric Rac-? and liquid applique on hat rim and tassle.


Challenges

Crafting with DeeDee-sketch (rotated)
A Spoonfull of sugar-#136 Valentine
Charisma Cardz-#4 Valentine
Delightful-Have a Heart
Paper Sundaes-#54 Valentines
Cupcake Inspiration-#96 Heart/Pink


Have a wonderful and relaxing Sunday.

6 comments:

  1. Awww, so sweet! Thanks for playing along at Cupcake Inspirations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable! I love the polka dot ric rac, and that cupcake paper one of my all time favorites. Thanks so much for joining us at the Cupcake Inspiration Challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh this is SO SWEET, Deonna! Wonderful papers, and such darling colors. That polka dot ric-rac is fabulous -- where did you find that? I love ric-rac! Thanks so much for sharing this for the challenge! Hugs, Deedee

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a cute little card. Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes this week.

    Fi

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute bird. Love your card. Thank you for joining us at Delightful Challenges! Huggles

    ReplyDelete