Saturday, January 29, 2011

Monkey Valentine

Hi everyone! I'm using another Meljen stamp found at the Whimsy Stamp Store. Well actually this is another of the ones that i won. I'm having a lot of fun with them right now.  I've got to make my son a Birthday card here soon and i'm going to use her fishing moose.  I can't wait to see what i can come up with for that one. I struggle real bad with making "male' cards.

On this card today I made my own sentiment on the computer, used spellbinder circles, flowers are from Wild orchid and Joann's,the banana stamp is from Inkadinkado, my ribbon came from a yard sale (recycled), Branch and heart border punches-Martha Stewart ,chalk ink for distressing and Copic markers. My picture doesn't do this card justice.  It is so much better in person. Sorry!



Challenges

Critter-#49 Distressing and a Circle
Tuesday Throwdown-#33 Distressing
Crafty Purple Frog-Distressing
Fussy and Fancy-Valentine with no pink or red
Tip Top Tuesday-#19 Fabulous Flowers
Totally Gorjuss-#65 As you like it

 
Thanks for looking!


3 comments:

  1. I love this little monkey! Great sentiment too. Thanks for playing along with us at the Critter Sketch Challenge :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great card! I just love it! Thanks for joining us this week at Critter Sketch Challenge Blog for Distressed/Circle Challenge! Good Luck! We Hope to see you again for our next challenge! Thanks Again, Tammy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card! Great distressing! Thanks for joining us at Tuesday Throwdown!

    Lauren

    ReplyDelete